Recognition of Prior Learning - Information & Communications Technology Industry Assessment Fee
- Recognition of Prior Learning assessment services are provided on a non-profit making basis and the fees are determined by the assessment methods and cost required.
- Applicants applying for more than one RPL cluster should pay the fees separately for each cluster.
- The applicant should pay the assessment fees by crossed cheques made payable to the "HKU SPACE".
- Fees paid will not be refunded, transferred or switched to other purposes. If the assessment is cancelled by The Office due to special circumstances, the fees paid will be refunded.
- The assessment fees may be adjusted in case of need.
- Assessment Fee Schedule for each cluster of units of competency:
|QF Level||Assessment||1 Cluster||2 Clusters||3 Clusters||4 Clusters or More|
|Levels 1 - 3||Verification of document||$290||#$490||#$690||#$890|
|Levels 1 - 3||Written test||$550||#$900||#$1,300||#$1,700|
#Discounts are for those who apply for more than one cluster of Level 1-3 with the same assessment methods at one time.