Business & Management
Business and Management
Top-notch management and human resources talents are in demand. We offer a wide range of business management and human capital leadership programmes focusing on academic advancement as well as professional and career development.
In response to the Government’s initiative to develop the innovation industry, and following world-wide start-up culture and entrepreneurship trends, we have developed programmes to help aspiring entrepreneurs and executives to employ strategies and creativity to maximize their success.
In the area of supply chain and logistics management, we offer a series of programmes with a strong emphasis on practicality for people already in the industry or those interested in entering it.
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
Standard Course Fee : HK$7,000
Early Bird Rate : HK$6,500 (application submitted on or before 10 May 2019)
Alumni Rate : HK$6,500
The 3-day intensive programme will be delivered by fly-in experts from Emotional Intelligence Academy (EIA), which operates internationally with a range of courses in forensic communication and emotional awareness. Classes will be conducted primarily in English but will be supplemented with Cantonese. For details about EIA, please see https://www.eiagroup.com/