Business & Management
Business and Management
Top-notch management and human resources talents are in demand. We offer a wide range of business management and human capital leadership programmes focusing on academic advancement as well as professional and career development.
In response to the Government’s initiative to develop the innovation industry, and following world-wide start-up culture and entrepreneurship trends, we have developed programmes to help aspiring entrepreneurs and executives to employ strategies and creativity to maximize their success.
In the area of supply chain and logistics management, we offer a series of programmes with a strong emphasis on practicality for people already in the industry or those interested in entering it.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
The programme consists of 3 streams*:
1. Business Management;
2. Digital Business Management; and
3. Applied Business Psychology.
* Choices of streams is applicable for students admitted from July 2020 term only.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth;
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development; and
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
Decision Making, Connectivity, Innovation, and Automation.