Business & Management Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) International Trade and Operations Management
- Awarded by
University of Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 26 Mar 2022 (Sat)
- 1.5 years to 5 years
1. Professional Diploma in Business Logistics Management
2. Professional Diploma in Business Logistics Management (Smart Procurement)
3. Professional Diploma in Business Logistics Management (China e-Business)
This programme is in collaboration with the Plymouth University, UK. It aims to develop your understanding of current management issues through contemporary case studies, government legislation and philosophical, ethical and environmental debates. You’ll increase your knowledge of issues in the global supply chain involving logistics, customer service and transportation, and undertake a research module introducing you to the research process and sources of data used in international logistics. It is practically designed for those who are interested in or working in the logistics industry, and many of its graduates are presently employed in global shipping and logistical businesses.
University of Plymouth – Plymouth Business School offers a portfolio of wide-ranging Logistics & Supply Chain management courses.
|Local Enrichment Modules (LEMs)|
|Module Title||Credit||Fee (HKD)|
Marketing Fundamentals^* (to be offered in September 2021 semester)
Enterprise and Innovation^*
|Operations Management for Competitive Advantage||20||$13,900|
|International Trade and International Finance (to be offered in September 2021 semester)||20||$13,900|
|International Supply Chain Management^ (to be offered in September 2021 semester)||20||$13,900|
|Research Skills for International Business^*||20||$13,900|
|Current Issues in Management^||20||$13,900|
It is compulsory for students to attend the induction sessions, which comprise of an introductory session and a 12-hour Academic English Workshop plus a 1-hour test.
(The sequence of the modules is subject to change in accordance to University of Plymouth's Policy)
^ common modules with Bachelor of Science (Hons) International Supply Chain and Shipping Management
*common modules with Bachelor of Science (Honours) Maritime Transport and Logistics
|Application Code||1975-MS014A||Apply Online Now|
|Apply Online Now|
Days / Time
- Friday, evenings (may occasionally other weekday evenings)
- Saturday, afternoons and evenings (occasionally Sunday afternoons and evenings)
- All modules consist of one block-weekend teaching
- 1.5 years (minimum), 5 years (maximum)
- HKU SPACE Learning Centres
This is an exempted course under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
1) hold a recognized Professional Diploma or Higher Diploma in the discipline of
logistics, transport, shipping or trade awarded within HKU system through HKU
SPACE or other recognized institutions; and
2) provide evidence of English proficiency:
(i) HKDSE English Language at Level 2;
(ii) HKCEE English Language at Level 2;
(iii) HKCEE English Language (Syllabus B) at Grade E (Grade C in the case of
English Language (Syllabus A); or
(iv) A score of 6.0 or above in the IELTS or a score of 500 in the paper-based
TOEFL, a score of 173 in the computer-based TOEFL and a score of 4.5 in
the Test of Written English; and
3) have 2 years of full-time work experience in the area of logistics, transport,
shipping, operations or trade.
Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will also be considered on individual merits.
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- HK$5,190 per module (Local Enrichment Modules; All fees are subject to change without prior notice)
- HK$13,900 per module (UoP Modules; All fees are subject to change without prior notice)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
- A non-refundable HK$150 application fee;
- Photostat copies of Hong Kong Identity Card;
- Photostat copies of all relevant educational qualifications and workproof;
- Original certificates and transcripts of relevant qualifications, which are needed for certification by
- One passport photograph.
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- Relevant Programmes
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) International Supply Chain and Shipping Management Bachelor of Science (Honours) Maritime Transport and Logistics Professional Diploma in Business Logistics Management Professional Diploma in Business Logistics Management (Smart Procurement) Professional Diploma in Business Logistics Management (China e-Business) Certificate in Shipping and Logistics