Business & Management Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- describe the information technologies and e-Business applications in logistics;
- discuss the latest trend in digital software technologies and hardware technological innovations in logistics;
- identify and evaluate appropriate, smart and new technologies for logistics companies to improve efficiency, customer service and profitability; and
- develop digital transformation strategies for the logistics organizations that leverage on the convergence of hardware, software and platform technologies in the framework of supply chain.
|Apply Online Now
|Apply Online Now
Modules & Class Details
There are 8 topics, total 30 hours of lecture.
IT and e-Business application
Internet of Things (IoT)
Digital Transformation in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Security and Data Integrity
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be awarded the Certificate for Module (Smart Information Technologies for Logistics) within the HKU system through HKU SPACE.
To be confirmed
- 30 hours
- 4 months
Assignment and 3-hour examination
Fee & Entry Requirements
HK$150 HK$150 (non-refundable and not transferable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$5,500 per programme
(a) i) have gained in the HKALE Grade E in one AL subject or two AS subjects or
hold a post-secondary qualification of at least one year part-time duration; and
ii) have gained in the HKCEE Grade E in four subjects, and Level 2 in
English language; and
iii) have at least two years of full-time work experience in logistics, transport,
or business related areas;
(b) i) have gained in the HKDSE Examination Level 2 in five subjects,
including English Language; and
ii) have at least two years of full-time work experience in logistics, transport,
or business related areas;
Applicants with other equivalent qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (Smart Information Technologies for Logistics)
|COURSE CODE 33C137437
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (Smart Information Technologies for Logistics)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Applicants are required to complete and return the application form with application fee HK$150 to any of our enrolment centres. Applicants should bring along with the following documents:
- HKID / Valid VISA (original and copy)
- Academic qualification supporting document(s) (original and copy)
- Working experience supporting document(s) (original and copy)
* Original certificates and transcripts together with the copies are required to be presented to any HKU SPACE Learning Centre for verification.Payment Method
1. CASH / EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
3. VISA / MASTERCARD
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
- For general, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.