Business & Management Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- explain the impact wrought by COVID-19 on the supply chain and logistics industry and its evolving global landscape;
- discuss the latest trend and practice in the Hong Kong logistics industry;
- identify the opportunities and challenges in One-Belt-One-Road and Greater Bay Areas; and
- apply data analytical skills in decision making and evaluating effectiveness of different options.
|Application Code||2070-MS148A||Apply Online Now|
|Apply Online Now|
Modules & Class Details
There are 7 topics, total 30 hours of lecture.
Introduction: Current Issues in the Industry
Post Pandemic Global Supply Chains
Supply Chain and Logistics Innovations in One-Belt-One-Road and Greater Bay Areas
New Horizons for Cold Chain Industry
Supply Chain Data Analytics
Logistics for Lithium-ion Battery and its Challenges
COVID-19 Fuelled Automatic Warehousing Development
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be awarded the Certificate for Module (New Normal in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry) within the HKU system through HKU SPACE.
To be confirmed
- 30 hours
- 4 months
Assignment and 3-hour examination
Fee & Entry Requirements
(a) i) have gained in the HKALE Grade E in one AL subject or two AS subjects or
hold a post-secondary qualification of at least one year part-time duration; and
ii) have gained in the HKCEE Grade E in four subjects, and Level 2 in
English language; and
iii) have at least two years of full-time work experience in logistics, transport,
or business related areas;
(b) i) have gained in the HKDSE Examination Level 2 in five subjects,
including English Language; and
ii) have at least two years of full-time work experience in logistics, transport,
or business related areas;
Applicants with other equivalent qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 HK$150 (non-refundable and not transferable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$5,500 per programme
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (New Normal in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry)
|COURSE CODE 33C137429||FEES $5,500||ENQUIRY 2867-8480|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (New Normal in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Applicants are required to complete and return the application form with application fee HK$150 to any of our enrolment centres. Applicants should bring along with the following documents:
- HKID / Valid VISA (original and copy)
- Academic qualification supporting document(s) (original and copy)
- Working experience supporting document(s) (original and copy)
* Original certificates and transcripts together with the copies are required to be presented to any HKU SPACE Learning Centre for verification.Payment Method
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.