Innovation, Creativity and EntrepreneurshipBack to Main Page
Fund Pitching & Startup Toolkit Series
This Fund Pitching & StartupToolkit Series aim to enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business including Intellectual Property Asset Management, Entrepreneurial Accounting and Finance. Also, students will be able to assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures in the early stage of start-up development.
In view of limited funding available in the market, from the government or private venture capital, developing a feasible and appealing business plan as well as good pitching skills are more important than ever to win funding and sponsorship.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creativity into innovation;
- Equip students with sufficient competence to leverage Intellectual Property (IP) in commercial settings to optimize knowledge-based innovation;
- Inspire students' confidence in managing IP by equipping them with sound knowledge of relevant legal framework for innovation devleopment; and
- Train students to apply strategic thinking and win-win approaches to create synergy in collaborations of open innovation.