Get ready to impress with good results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Acquire essential skills and strategies for success, and a clear idea of your current English language abilities.
- Understand structure and requirements of the IELTS test
- Acquire useful speed reading strategies
- Avoid common mistakes when answering reading and listening comprehension questions
- Test with timed practice in IELTS test sections
- Get individualised tutor feedback on writing, reading and listening
- obtaining a better idea of the individual student’s strengths and weaknesses in all four skills
|Gear Up for IELTS||-|
|Time||14:00 - 17:00|
|Venue||Room 314, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong|
|Tutor||Mr Leon PANG|
Days / Time
- Wednesday, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- 6 meeting(s)
- 3 hours per meeting
Admiralty Learning Centre
- Applicants should be of age 15 and above; and
- Completed secondary 4
Please attach copies of relevant proofs to your application.
- Course Fee : HK$1,600
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
a) complete the enrolment form and enroll in the course(s)
(ii) by mail with cheque/bank draft to ‘HKU SPACE Summer School Office, 11/F, 250 King’s Road, Hong Kong’
Cheque/Bank draft should be made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ with applicant’s name and course(s) applied written on the back. A photo of the applicant (in plain colour background, 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)) is also required.
b) apply through the School’s online enrolment system and pay by credit card or PPS.
If you are applying for more than one course, please check to ensure that there is no clash of class schedules before submitting your application.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted to a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- Receipts will only be issued once. For additional copies of proof of payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
For details of admission, information for students, enrolment centres and other information related to HKU SPACE Summer School, please visit our Summer School webpage.
- More Programmes of