Healthcare, Sport and Wellness Pharmaceutical Studies
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- generate a multifold openness to elevate the sensitivity and curiosity in art appreciation for more welcoming fulfilling in life;
- identify the way to be more connected with the self, the higher self, the others and the universe;
- generate alternative experiences through the exploration and joy of revealing arts, decentering process, for breaking-through of any of the rigid, old and outmoded patterns of behaviours;
- develop insight in cultivation of self-care and soul nourishment;
- examine personal growth via introspection.
This programme will cover :
1. Introduction: What is Expressive Arts?
2. Connecting with the Self
3. Dialogue with the Artworks
4. Openness of our eyes and hearts
5. Love and Appreciation
Upon completion of the programme and pass the assessments, students will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE a Certificate for Module (Expressive Arts for Self Realization).
The assessments are art work presentation and essay.
Days / Time
- Saturday, Morning
Fee & Entry Requirements
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$5500
- have completed Senior Secondary Curriculum and gained in the HKDSE Examination Level 2 in English Language; OR
- have completed HKCEE Curriculum and gained in the HKCEE Grade E (before 2007) or Level 2 (in or after 2007) in English Language.
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
The completed application form with the relevant documents and application fee $150 should be submitted by the following methods on or before the deadline:
In Person / Mail
- by mailing to Smart Wellness and Sustainability, 13/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attention to: Mr Danny Mak)
- in person at any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres
* Each application must be accompanied by the photocopied documents below:
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- HKID card or passport
Applicants will be asked to present HKID or passport for vertification if applying in person at enrolment counters or to attach a copy of HKID or passport if applying by post.
1. Cash, EPS OR WECHAT PAY
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS or WeChat Pay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to Smart Wellness and Sustainability, 13/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attention to: Mr Danny Mak). HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, WeChat Pay, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Pharmaceutical Studies