Life & Health SciencesPharmaceutical Studies
Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy)
CEF Reimbursable Course
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 23 Feb 2020 (Sun)
- 30 hours
- Course Fee
The programme aims to provide the students with an introduction about human health and disease based on the homeopathic literature. It gives the students a general understanding of homeopathy remedies and their applications.
- What is Homeopathy, History and Principles
- Introduction to Materia Medica
- Introduction to Therapeutics
This programme will be delivered in 4 Sundays which consists of 30 lecture hours.
The types of assessment are short questions and multiple choices questions.
To complete the programme, students are required to achieve 70% attendance of the programme and pass the examination. A Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy) will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE to those who have successfully completed the programme.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- Describe and explain what is homeopathy;
- Apply homeopathy remedies to stimulate the healing process ;
- Apply the knowledge of Homeopathic principles and explain its therapeutic applications.
|Application Code||1770-HS169A||Apply Online Now|
|Apply Online Now|
Days / Time
- Sunday, 10:00am - 6:30pm
- 30 lecture hours
Applicants should be a healthcare professional, i.e. be a physician (medical doctor), nurse, pharmacist, occupational therapist, dentist or physiotherapist.
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$9800
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
| Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy)
|COURSE CODE 41C124102||FEES $9,800||ENQUIRY 3762-0096|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
The completed application form with the relevant documents and application fee $150 should be submitted by the following methods on or before the deadline.
1. Online Enrolment
- Complete the online application form
- Upload a clear electronic copy of the following documents* with the image type of doc, docx, jpg and pdf and image resolution is 300dpi or above
- Photo of the documents is NOT accepted
2. In Person / Mail
- by mailing to Pharmaceutical Studies, 13/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attention to: Ms Sheri Ip)
- in person at any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres
* Each application must be accompanied by the photocopied documents below:
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- HKID card or passport
Applicants will be asked to present HKID or passport for vertification if applying in person at enrolment counters or to attach a copy of HKID or passport if applying by post.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to Pharmaceutical Studies, 13/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attention to: Ms Sheri Ip). HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Pharmaceutical Studies