Healthcare, Sport and Wellness Complementary and Integrative Medicine
The programme aims to provide the students with an introduction about human health and disease based on the homeopathic literature. It gives the students a general understanding of homeopathy remedies and their applications.
- What is Homeopathy, History and Principles
- Introduction to Materia Medica
- Introduction to Therapeutics
This programme will be delivered in 4 Sundays which consists of 30 lecture hours.
The types of assessment are short questions and multiple choices questions.
To complete the programme, students are required to achieve 70% attendance of the programme and pass the examination. A Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy) will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE to those who have successfully completed the programme.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- Describe and explain what is homeopathy.
- Apply homeopathy remedies to stimulate the healing process.
- Apply the knowledge of Homeopathic principles and explain its therapeutic applications.
|Application Code||2075-HS169A||Apply Online Now|
|Apply Online Now|
Days / Time
- Sunday, 10:00am - 6:30pm
- 30 lecture hours
Applicants should be a healthcare professional, i.e. be a physician (medical doctor), nurse, pharmacist, occupational therapist, dentist or physiotherapist.
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy)
|COURSE CODE 41C124102||FEES $9,800||ENQUIRY 3762-0096|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (An Introductory to Homeopathy)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
The completed form, together with the application fee $150 and the following supporting documents* should be submitted by the following methods on or before the application deadline.
1. Online Enrolment
- Complete the online application form
- Upload a clear electronic copy of the following documents* with the image type of doc, docx, jpg and pdf and image resolution is 300dpi or above
- Photo of the documents by mobile phone is NOT accepted
2. In Person / Mail
- by mailing to HKU SPACE, SWAS, 13/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attention to: Ms. Lily Chan)
- in person at any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres
* Each application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card
- Photocopy of academic certificate
Please note the following for programme/course enrolment:
- Applicants should not leave the online application idle for more than 10 minutes. Otherwise, applicants must restart the application process.
- Only S-MILES and Early Bird Discount are supported in Online Applicants (Application). To enjoy other types of discounts, please visit one of our enrolment centres.
- During the online application process, asynchronous application and payment submission may occur. Successful payment may not guarantee successful application. In case of unsuccessful submission, our programme staff will contact you shortly.
- Applicants are reminded that they should only apply for the same programme/course once through counter or online application.
- For online enrolment, payment confirmation page would be displayed after payment has been made successfully. In addition, a confirmation email would also be sent to your email account. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances (e.g., course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment).
- If admission is by selection, the official receipt is not a guarantee that your application has been accepted. We will inform you of the result as soon as possible after the closing date for application. Unsuccessful applicants will be given a refund of programme/course fee if already paid.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.Payment Method
1. CASH, EPS, WeChat or Alipay
Cash, EPS, WeChat or Alipay are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. CHEQUE OR BANK DRAFT
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to HKUSPACE, SWAS, 13/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attention to: Ms. Lily Chan).
HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. ONLINE PAYMENT
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g., course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine