Accounting & FinanceFinTech and Financial Intelligence
FinTech and Financial Intelligence
Fintech and Financial Intelligence are important developments shaping the future of the financial sector. In its latest Policy Address, the Hong Kong SAR Government announced plans to support innovation and technological development so that we can become a smart city. There is no doubt that the demand for Fintech and Financial Intelligence professionals will continue to increase. We offer programmes to equip students with cutting-edge Fintech and Financial intelligence knowledge which can support career and professional advancement.
The programme aims to equip students with knowledge and impact of digitalisation on tax administration and operation.
Programme Structure and Delivery
The proposed new Executive Certificate in Tax Digitalisation will be a 30-hour short course. Students can learn both concepts and theories about the impact of digitalisation on taxation through lectures and case-studies. Practitioners will be invited to share their experience through the guest lectures.
Medium of instruction is English, supplemented with Cantonese.
- impart financial and investment management knowledge and skills to students to enhance their financial decision making;
- facilitate students to understand and analyze contemporary issues as well as the latest development in the financial world;
- prepare students to sit for the CFA examinations based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge;
- equip students with the latest technologies on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for financial industry;
- stimulate students to apply financial intelligence to perform investment management.
2 installment-:1st- three modules: $27,000 and 2nd- three modules: $27,000
This programme aims to equip students with latest knowledge in innovation and applications of Internet Finance and Financial Technology (FinTech). It also focuses on the overall context in FinTech including regulatory framework, regulatory technology (RegTech), evolving digital technology and mobile commerce in finance.