What's Happening Events
How to Design a Dashboard System for a Customer Services Department? (11 Oct)
- FinTech and Financial Intelligence
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 11Oct 2023 (Wed)13:00 - 13:45
- Mr Danny W. C. Chan
Mr Danny W. C. Chan
Mr. Chan, FRM, has possessed rich experience in financial risk management, information technology and data science and worked as IT Manager over a decade. Being a practitioner in information technology, he is currently a consultant and trainer at Big Data Consultancy Services Company. Also, he is strong in Cloud-based solutions, Big Data Technology, Data Mining and Machine Learning. Moreover, Mr. Chan has obtained a Bachelor Degree in Mathematics from The Chinese University of Hong Kong as well as three Master Degrees in Risk Management Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Quantitative Analysis for Business from City University of Hong Kong and Industrial Logistics Systems from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 2867 8331 (email@example.com)
- Relevant Programmes
- moreRelevant Programmes
Suppose you are running a customer services department for a company. How would you like a dashboard analytics system to be if you are going to monitor your operations with the dashboard system?
The following would be your focus of concerns:
1. List of service calls (cases) from all perspectives
2. Easy to review recent service calls (cases)
3. Enable to present cases in calendar form
4. Analysis of case distribution by hours
5. Composition of all cases by various dimensions
6. Performance analysis on completed cases
7. Analysis of open cases by number of outstanding days
8. Analysis of the trend of case counts in different dimensions
9. Identify service agents with exceptional productivity
10. Review how long service agents followed up on their appointed cases
With this in mind, how would you like this dashboard system designed for the management?
Mr Danny Chan is going to demonstrate to you a solution for customer service center management. This technique is known as Data Visualization. He will present how this is designed, starting from the data source.
If you want to learn this fantastic skill, why don’t you register for this webinar with the link above?
Language: Cantonese (Supplemented with English)