What's Happening Events
To be a Professional Accountant cum/ Master degree holder (30 Nov 2022)
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 30Nov 2022 (Wed)12:30 - 13:45 Free
- Online Info Seminar via ZOOM (meeting link as below)
- Dr Olivia LUI (Senior Programme Director, HKU SPACE)
Dr Olivia LUI (Senior Programme Director, HKU SPACE)
- 2867 8469 / 2867 8487 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Related link
- Zoom Meeting Link
- Relevant Programmes
- moreRelevant Programmes
The info seminar will be delivered via Zoom: Information Seminar
Click here for Online Registration
1) Preparatory Course for MSc in Professional Accountancy*
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Analysing Risk for Decision Making)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Capital Markets and Global Perspectives)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Capstone Project)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Global Issues in Finance and Accounting)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Issues in Investment Management)
This preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the MSc in Professional Accountancy, University of London (UoL). This MSc programme provides students with an opportunity to develop and apply master's level knowledge, understanding and skills within accountancy and finance-related content.
Marvellous Results for MSc in Professional Accountancy
Class of 2020
Class of 2019
Class of 2018
For more details, please contact email@example.com.
2) Postgraduate Dip in Professional Accounting (PgDip(PA))
This Programme is designed to prepare non-accounting bachelor degree graduates to become professional accountants through satisfying the educational requirements for admission to the Qualification Programme (QP) of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA). The Programme is recognised by ACCA, CIMA, CPA Aust and HKICPA and you are eligible to enrol in their professional examinations.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Postgraduate Dip in Accounting and Commercial Law (PgDip(ACL))
The Programme aims to equip students with essential accounting knowledge, educate students on laws, regulations governing business operations & commercial transactions.
For more details, please contact email@example.com.