Investment Management Final Call
- Sort by
- Programme Title
Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the local and international financial sector, by taking an integrated approach to finance and law. Financial institutions need leaders who have extensive knowledge relating to the legal issues in international finance and banking.
This PGDFL creates a new kind of financial services professional: graduates who are trained in both finance and law. You will develop an advanced interdisciplinary understanding of relevant legal and financial contexts and combines a highly analytic academic core with applications informed by current practice.
HK$10,500 per Law module
- Through case work, in-class discussions and expert guidance from our experienced speakers, you will learn how to assess the key elements of AML compliance programme.
- First-hand study, experience-sharing and real-world cases by our AML speakers provides practical knowledge and skills in an attempt to prepare you to pursue a career in financial compliance.
- Module 2: Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Programme $5,400
- Module 3: Financial Crime Compliance $2,800
- Module 4: Anti-Money Laundering in Practice $2,800
ECF on Fintech - Modular Exemption
Executive Certificate in FinTech holders are eligible to apply for exemption on Module 1 – Technology Essentials (Core Level) of the Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) - FinTech qualification.
The ECF-Fintech is a collaborative effort of the HKMA, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and the banking sector in establishing a set of common and transparent competency standards for developing a strong Fintech talent pipeline and enhancing the professional competence of existing banking practitioners who are performing functions that involve technological innovation for financial services in Hong Kong’s banking industry. This framework will facilitate banking practitioners to acquire relevant Fintech knowledge and develop professional competencies in the Fintech area more effectively. Please refer to the HKMA Circular on “Enhanced Competency Framework on Fintech” for details.