Marketing Digital and Social Media Marketing
Benefits from this programme:
1. Learn from experts in the digital media agencies
2. Guest speakers from digital media, digital agencies, and professional marketers
3. Teaching materials adopted from IAB US to meet the needs in the fast growing digital market
4. Fast track to understand the important knowledge in digital media planning, buying and selling
5. Learn practical knowledge of Advertising Automation with hand-on practices
The programme will be taught in part-time face-to-face mode. It consists of 33 hours of lectures, 7 hours of hand-on practices, a group assignment and an MCQs Exam. Lecturer will use real case studies for discussion and analysis, and interactive sharing among students and guest speakers, hands-on practices.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
1. Explain the features and mechanisms of the digital marketing ecosystem;
2. Identify appropriate digital media strategies to achieve marketing objectives;
3. Select appropriate strategies for digital media planning and buying;
4. Apply programmatic technologies and tools in digital advertising campaigns; and
5. Identify appropriate measurement strategies to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
Ms Helen Cheung
With solid media experience for 25+ years, Helen is renowned for her dedication and passion to drive digital acceleration within the team and also on client side.
Mr Alex Lo
Lead Senior Client Strategy Director, Hong Kong & Taiwan
Alex Lo is experienced in digital marketing, e-commerce, advertising technology and statistical analysis across Greater China region. He has comprehensive experience in various industries including hotel, fashion, entertainment and luxury giving insights from different angle of vision.
Alex is an experienced, hands-on digital advertising and marketing guru accountable for idea development, execution, data analysis and management of innovative, results-oriented, cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
Mr Coleman Lo
VP of Operations, Key Accounts
With 8 years of experience in the digital field, Coleman has all-rounded exposure in different key topics today, such as advanced media buying, measurement and data activation. Having positions in both vendor and agencies, he has successfully helped clients from various industries to turn online potential to business performance through digital solutions in global markets. Coleman joined HiNA Technology as one of the founding members in 2017. He leads the Hong Kong business and key account team. Before joining HiNA, he worked in Google Hong Kong’s DoubleClick team on data tracking, search marketing management and programmatic solutions and assisted tier-1 clients and 4As agencies to adopt the ad tech solutions.
HiNA has successfully supported 600+ clients since launch, which include Tmall, TikTok, OPPO, Farfetch, JobsDB, Jobstreet, NBA and JOOX, and won the Best Google B2C and Shopping Ads In 2019 Google Premium Partner Awards.
Mr Roger Kan
Strategic Partnerships Director, APAC
Roger is a team leader with an entrepreneurial mindset in the fast-paced startup environment with a successful track record of leading award-winning campaigns, E-Commerce and app launches in APAC markets. He possesses 9 years of experience in key account management in the luxury, beauty, and hospitality industries.