What's Happening Events
Information Seminar - BA (Hons) Marketing and Management/ BA (Hons) Marketing (20 June 2023)
- Marketing Communications and Branding, Retail, Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 20Jun 2023 (Tue)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Online via Zoom
- Ronnie Sit (Programme Leader, HKU SPACE)
Ronnie Sit (Programme Leader, HKU SPACE)
- 2910 7619 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
20 June 2023 (Tuesday)
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(Sepetember 2023 Intake)
THIS INFORMATION SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING: Background of University of Hull
- Introduction to the top-up bachelor degrees offered by the University of Hull
- Programme structure and module objectives
- Entry requirements
- Programme delivery and assessments
- Tuition fee and Government’s financial assistance
- Articulation Paths
University of Hull
Our degrees build a strong understanding of the complexities of the global business environment to help you develop into a responsible, resourceful business leader.
• Hull was awarded silver for teaching excellence in 2018 in the UK;
• Named in the top 50 UK institutions for research power by the Times Higher Education;
• Continuing Education Fund (CEF) is eligible to most of the modules;
• 91% of students from Hull HK programmes are in work or further study three months after graduating;
• Both programmes are accredited as QF Level 5 by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ). Full-time students are eligible to apply for Government Grants and low-interest Loans;
• Face-to-face teaching by both Hull and local lecturers; and
• Graduates are highly recognised by employers and graduates reported satisfactory job offers from large organisations and government departments.