Business & ManagementBusiness Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Consumer Psychology and Intelligent Marketing
- Course Code
- Application Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- Next intake(s)
- to be advised
- 1 year
- Course Fee
Based on the major challenges of different brands, industries, and corporate operations, this programme is designed to help marketing managers to understand consumers’ thoughts, feelings, and behavioral patterns quickly and accurately. It aims to provide students with relevant theories and practical skills, and help students acquire and use consumer insights from a scientific and creative perspective so as to establish and implement effective marketing strategies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Company Managers and Executives
- Business Consultants
- Technology/Solution Vendors
- Government Agency Executives
The programme consists of 11 modules:
- Framework for Consumer Insights
- Loyalty and Consumer Values
- Behavioural Analysis for Maximum Reach
- Consumer Attitudes, Preferences and Persuasion in Digital Era
- Intelligent Marketing
- Motivation, Emotion and Marketing Strategy
- Social Communities and Content Dissemination
- Neuromarketing and Effective Communication
- Decision Pathways and Touchpoint Synchronization
- Consumer Journey and Market Shaping
- Final Project
Upon completion of the above modules, students will be awarded within HKU System through HKU SPACE a Postgraduate Diploma in Consumer Psychology and Intelligent Marketing. Meanwhile, only one module will be offered each month.
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Conduct research and analysis based on factors such as different consumer groups, market demand and cultural differences in order to assess consumer insights systematically.
- Develop practical and relevant consumer insights using appropriate psychological concepts and research findings.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the digital marketing communication methods and strategies developed from consumer insights.
- Incorporate consumer insights effectively and develop appropriate marketing tactics.
- Design systematic approaches to acquire consumer insights and related data.
Days / Time
- Saturday, 2:00pm - 5:00pm and 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sunday, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Applicants shall hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution with 3 years’ relevant work experience.
If the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English, applicants shall provide evidence of English proficiency, such as:
- an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in the IELTS; or
- a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
- HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
- HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
- equivalent qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
- Course Fee : HK$75000
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Application Form Download Application Form
Please submit your application with all of the following documents to one of our enrolment centres in person or by post to the following address:
HKU SPACE Executive Academy
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
8/F, T.T.Tsui Building,
The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, H.K.
Attn: Ms. Wendy Yeung
Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
Copy of HKID Card#;
Certified true copies of full educational certificates and transcripts;
Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s work experience;
A 500-word letter outlining the applicant's education, training and working experience, and saying how he/she would benefit from the programme;
A crossed cheque or bank draft of HK$150 made payable to "HKU SPACE" as application fee (non-refundable)
# To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Holding an acceptance letter to a HKU SPACE academic programme/course does not guarantee the issue of a student visa.Payment Method
Applicants may also pay the tuition fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of
- Business Management