Information Seminar - BA (Hons) Marketing and Management
- Event Unit
- | Marketing Communications and Branding
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 14Aug 2020 (Fri)19:30 - 20:30 Free
- Via Zoom
- Ronnie Sit (Programme Leader, HKU SPACE)
Ronnie Sit (Programme Leader, HKU SPACE)
- 2867-8324 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
14 August 2020 (Friday)
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
(September 2020 Intake)
THIS INFORMATION SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:Background of University of Hull
- Introduction to the top-up bachelor degrees offered by the University of Hull
- Programme structure and module objectives
- Entry requirements
- Programme delivery and assessments
- Tuition fee and Government’s financial assistance
- Articulation Paths
University of Hull
Our degrees build a strong understanding of the complexities of the global business environment to help you develop into a responsible, resourceful business leader.
• Hull was awarded silver for teaching excellence in 2018 in the UK;
• Named in the top 50 UK institutions for research power by the Times Higher Education;
• Continuing Education Fund (CEF) is eligible to most of the modules;
• 91% of students from Hull HK programmes are in work or further study three months after graduating;
• Both programmes are accredited as QF Level 5 by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ). Full-time students are eligible to apply for Government Grants and low-interest Loans;
• Face-to-face teaching by both Hull and local lecturers; and
• Graduates are highly recognised by employers and graduates reported satisfactory job offers from large organisations and government departments.