Top 5 Reasons to learn Spanish
1) Second Most Spoken Native Language
With its official status in 20 countries including Spain and 19 more in Latin America, Spanish is the world's second-most spoken native language after Mandarin Chinese.
2) Gateway to Romance Languages
If you speak one Romance language (Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian and Romanian), it’ll be much easier for you to learn them all because they share the Latin origin and have similar spellings, grammar and sentence structures.
3) Advantage for World Exploration
Spain alone has 48 UNESCO heritage sites and Mexico has 35, all with stunning views and rich cultures. Even a few simple Spanish phrases will bring you warmth and hospitality galore around the world.
4)Access to World-class Literature and Films
If you understand the Spanish language, not only will you get closer to the original beauty of Pablo Neruda’s poetry and Gabriel García Márquez’s Cienaños de soledad, but you can also enjoy Oscar-winning films like “Todosobre mi madre” and “Mar adentro”.
5) A Must for Dance and Music Lovers
You can probably fill your life with more positivity by tapping into different types of dance and music in Spanish, such as Spanish flamenco and Zambra, Cuban jazz, Mexican rock, etc.
Would you like to learn more about the Spanish language and culture? Enrol in our courses now and follow us on social media!
It is equivalent to B2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- All-round practices emphasising the 4 skills evaluated in the official exam:
writing, reading, listening and speaking.
- Experienced DELE examiner as the teacher
- Training on various question types
- Materials and course structure tailormade for DELE preparation