The programme consists of 3 streams*:
1. Business Management;
2. Digital Business Management; and
3. Applied Business Psychology.
* Choices of streams is applicable for students admitted from July 2020 term only.
Decision Making, Connectivity, Innovation, and Automation.
Doctor of Business Administration, University of Plymouth, UK
The programme is studied part-time in a structured manner with a cohort of peers from a range of professional practices. A key emphasis of the programme is the strong teaching and supervisory support from the University of Plymouth. A thesis supervisor will be allocated upon a student’s acceptance and will be the mentor to the student throughout their DBA journey. In addition, the research modules in years 1 and 2 are taught modules so students are well-prepared for their thesis development.
The programme is suitable for professionals that prefer to study together with a cohort and be guided by a doctoral supervisor through their DBA journey.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
- DBA supervisor allocated upon acceptance to the DBA and will provide guidance to you through your DBA journey
- Strong teaching support as you develop your research skills and thesis proposal in years 1 and 2.
- All assessments are by written coursework, no examination
1) Year 1: 3 installments of HKD$49,000 + HKD$48,500 + HKD$48,500
2) Year 2: 2 installments of HKD$43,800 + HKD$29,200
3) Years 3 & 4: HKD$51,500 (per year)
* Fees may be subject to change without prior notice.
(all fees are subject to change without prior notice)
*Students will be required to cover the additional cost incurred due to resubmission of coursework, retaking a module, or resubmitting the dissertation.
*All fees are paid by bank draft.
The programme is intended to:
- Enable participants to develop the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge for effective, ethical and contemporary HR management in a business and organisational context.
- Provide students with the opportunity to develop the qualities needed for employment in complex and unpredictable HRM and related environments.
- Adopt a critical perspective on theory and research, and support the application of learning to students’ work environments.
- Provide the opportunity for students to pursue some subjects to greater depth, to seek out an avenue of HRM enquiry and to carry out independent research through the undertaking of an HR Research Project.
Instalment 1: HK$21,720
Instalment 2: HK$21,720
Instalment 3: HK$21,720
Instalment 4: HK$21,720
Instalment 5: HK$31,120
The programme aims to equip current and potential business leaders with the knowledge and competencies to analyse the readiness of their organisation for transformation and to provide a framework that they can use in formulating the strategy for their organisation’s business and digital transformation.