1. the latest concepts, tools and techniques in business psychology and human resource management
to achieve HR and corporate goals and objectives;
2. various approaches to resolve issues and improve performances in the workplace; and
3. a thorough understanding of skills needed to develop and increase the opportunities
for effective conflict resolution.
The programme consists of 3 streams*:
1. Business Management;
2. Digital Business Management; and
3. Applied Business Psychology.
* Choices of streams is applicable for students admitted from July 2020 term only.
[Tuition Fee by 5 installments; each installment: HKD$7,900]
This programme aims to equip students with the principles of employee engagement and the development of different employee engagement approaches and systems. It discusses the importance of communication styles and provides real-life examples and practices for students to frame their communications in ways that bring results. Topics such as ‘identifying the objective of your message’, ‘reviewing how your message will be perceived by the recipient’ and ‘ways to overcome communication challenges at work’ will be covered.
This programme aims to equip students with practical knowledge of work motivation and leadership, both classical and modern approaches. The importance of attitudes, emotions, stress and worker well-being in motivating employees is discussed and real cases reviewed to enhance student application of the concepts in their work. The role of leadership and the different approaches of leadership in motivating employees is also examined in the programme.
This programme aims to equip students with the fundamentals of an individual’s psychology (personality, learning, perception & memory) and examines why behaviours often change in group settings. It also discusses factors that may affect an organisation – power, politics, ethics, conflicts and organisational culture, as well as the psychological impact of change on employees and the importance of managing such change in an organisation.