The School offers translation programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels which aim to nurture sensitivity to languages and help students understand the nature of translation work.
This programme provides systematic training in translation for those who have a degree in any discipline other than translation.
2. Course fee: HK$19,500 to be paid on notification of acceptance.
*Fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
Module 1: Business English for Professionals
Module 2: Professional Communication in Business Administration
Module 3: Professional Communication in Financial Services
Module 4: Financial Communication and Relationship Management
Through systematic and innovative delivery of flexible learning (i.e. real-time online lectures, face-to-face classroom teaching and self-paced asynchronous e-learning) blended with flipped classroom pedagogy (pre-lecture learning), this programme provides students with greater accessibility to English language resources, ample test-based practice and student-centred learning experience.
This programme is run under the “Vocational Chinese Language Programme for NCS* School Leavers”, funded by the Language Fund and supported by the Standing Committee on Language Education and Research (SCOLAR), to help ethnic minority residents in Hong Kong integrate into the community. It aims at enhancing NCS school leavers' capability in listening, speaking, reading and writing in Chinese and helping them obtain qualifications recognized by Hong Kong Qualifications Framework so as to enhance their employability.
1. describe the characteristics of different types of library and information centres;
2. develop skills and techniques required by library assistants in identification, acquisition, storage, organization, use and
circulation of information;
3. identify various application of information technologies in library services;
4. evaluate various categories of information resources, print or electronic for the provision of information service;
韓語課程分為「韓語證書(入門)」，「韓語證書(基礎)」，「韓語證書(中級)」，「韓語證書(高級)」及「韓語文憑」五個階段。每個階段均分為Part 1 和Part 2。