Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- identify key legal issues affecting banking and commercial practices in Hong Kong;
- gain an updated knowledge on commercial law in Hong Kong and Mainland China; and
- design and implement legal risk management plans to combat commercial crimes and money laundering activities
This programme consists of a total 90 contact hours with two modules.
Module 1: 45 hours
Commercial Crimes and Money Laundering Law
(清 洗 黑 錢 法 律 及 商 業 罪 案)
Module 2: 45 hours
Legal Compliance and Liability Risks in Banking and Commercial Practice
To obtain the Executive Diploma award, students must:-
- achieve at least 70% attendance of lectures for each module (both Module 1 + Module 2) ; AND
- pass the continuous assessment and the examination (both contribute 50% of the final grade) of each module.
Executive Certificate award / Statement of Attendance for a single module:
- Students can enroll on any individual module of the programme. Students studying for the Executive Certificate award will need to pass the module assessment with a minimum 70% attendance requirement.
- If a student fails to pass the assessment but has over 70% attendance for a module, a Statement of Attendance will be issued for that module.
Successful graduates of Executive Diploma in Asset Recovery Law, Receivable and Fraud Control Practice ("RMS's Executive Diploma") are eligible to apply for exemption from the elective module of the Executive Diploma in Legal Risk for Enterprise Risk Management.
Please enquire at 2520 4665 or email to email@example.com for details.
Weekdays evening at 7:00-10:00 pm and/or Saturday afternoon 2:30-5:30 pm. Classes will be scheduled one/two sessions per week.
|Application Code||2080-EP047A||Apply Online Now|
|Apply Online Now|
- ExecDip: 90 hours; ExecCert: 45 hours
- Hong Kong Island Learning Centre
Fee & Entry Requirements
HK$200 non-refundableCourse Fee
- HK$14,350 for the whole programme (2 modules); HK$7,350 per module
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor's Degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; or relevant professional qualifications.
- Applicants with other qualifications or substantial senior level / managerial work experience in accounting, law, auditing, finance, banking, government, risk management, or related areas will be considered on individual merit.
Note: CPD points accredited by The Law Society of Hong Kong.
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form EP047-Application FormEnrolment Method
- Please complete one APPLICATION Form with HK$200 application fee and submit them in person at any of the following SPACE enrolment centre:
- HKU Campus Room 304, 3/F, T.T. Tsui Building, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, H.K. (Next to Swire Hall); Tel: 2975 5680 Fax: 2546 3538 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Saturdays – Closed)
- Admiralty Learning Centre 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, H.K. (access via the Shopping Arcade escalators through Exit A, Admiralty MTR Station); Tel: 3761 1111 Fax: 2559 4666 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Stanley Ho Community College (HPCC) Campus 1/F, HPSHCC Campus, 66 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, H.K.; Tel: 3923 7171 Fax: 3923 7188 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Saturdays – Closed)
- Fortress Tower Learning Centre 1/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, H.K. (Exit B, Fortress Hill MTR Station); Tel: 3762 0888 Fax: 2508 9349 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays – Closed)
- Island East Campus 2/F, 494 King's Road, North Point, H.K. (Exit B3, North Point MTR Station); Tel: 3762 0000 Fax: 2214 9493 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays - Closed.)
- Kowloon East Campus 1/F, 28, Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay (Exit B, Kowloon Bay MTR Station); Tel: 3762 2222 Fax: 2305 5070 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Kowloon West Campus 5/F, NCB Innovation Centre, 888 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon (Exit D1, Lai Chi Kok MTR Station); Tel: 3762 0088 Fax: 2866 4098 (Opening Hours: Weekdays - 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays - Closed)
2. All applications must be accompanied by:
- Completed Application Form and a crossed cheque for HK$200 application fee (Non-refundable) payable to ‘HKU SPACE’
- Certified photo copies of full educational certificates and transcripts(please produce originals of the documents for certification upon admission at SPACE Learning Centre);
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s working experiencefor non-standard admission requirements.
- A recent photos of the applicant and copy of HKID.
After screening the documents, programme team will inform students by email for paying the course fee.
- Please submit the Enrolment /Payment Slip and a crossed cheque payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to enrolment counter. Credit card (VISA/MASTER) payment are also acceptable at enrolment counter.
- An application form without copies of supporting documents WILL NOT be processed. You will be required to produce originals of the documents for certification upon admission to the programme Payment for application fee and course fee by credit card (VISA / Master) are also acceptable.
- Applicants are required to provide a HKID card for admission assessments and student records. Applicants will be asked to present HKID for verification if applying in person at enrolment counters or to attach a copy of HKID if applying by post
1. Cash or EPS or WeChat Pay or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to "HKU SPACE". Please specify the programme title(s) for application, student's name, student card number.
Course fees can also be paid by VISA or MasterCard, including 'HKU SPACE MasterCard', at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
- HKU SPACE MasterCard
To further promote lifelong learning in the community, HKU SPACE has collaborated with the Bank of East Asia to introduce the HKU SPACE MasterCard.(http://hkuspace.hku.hk/study/admission/finanical-assistance/hku-space-mastercard)
CARDHOLDERS of HKU SPACE MasterCard CAN ENJOY:
- 10-month interest-free instalments for payment of course fees for a minimum of HK$2,000.
- Perpectual annual fee waiver
Credit card application forms are now available at our Enrolment Centres or can be applied online via the Bank of East Asia Website www.hkbea.com/HKUSPACE/en. For enquiries, please call BEA Credit Card Customer Services Hotline at 3608 6628.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances, subject to the School's discretion.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries of the relevant subject area for details.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for $30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE". Such copies will normally only be issued at the end of a course.