Accounting & FinanceAccounting
Certificate for Module (HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Principles of Taxation)
證書 (單元: 香港會計師公會專業考試備試課程 – 稅務原則)
CEF Reimbursable Course
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 07 Mar 2021 (Sun)
- Next intake(s)
- 10 weeks to 12 weeks
- Course Fee
HKU SPACE offers the Examination Preparatory Programme for the HKICPA (New QP) Associate Level Examination to be held in June 2021.
The aim of the programme is to develop students with core technical knowledge and application skills to handle routine professional problems in the areas of accountancy so as to enable their progression to the professional level. It aims at providing students with an overview of the Hong Kong tax system and the ability to advise on simple tax matters and prepare straightforward tax calculations.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- describe tax system and administration in Hong Kong;
- apply tax rules and principles and calculate tax liabilities for property tax, salaries tax, profits tax, personal assessment and stamp duty in Hong Kong;
- apply profits tax rules and principles and calculate profits tax liabilities for cross-border transactions.
- Understanding of the tax system and administration in Hong Kong State
- Calculation of tax liabilities for property tax, salaries tax, profits tax, personal assessment and stamp duty in Hong Kong
- Profits tax rules and principles and calculation of profits tax liabilities for cross-border transactions
Students are required to do a 3-hour written examination.
Students who are able to satisfy both the attendance requirement (minimum 70%) and pass the programme assessment will be conferred a "Certificate for Module (HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Principles of Taxation)".
** ONLINE ENROLMENT IS PREFERRED **
Application for course is on first-come-first-served basis. Students must check with HKICPA (Tel: 2287 7455, http://www.hkicpa.org.hk/) to see if they are eligible to write the examinations.Days / Time
- Sunday, 10:00am - 1:00pm
- 11 lectures of 33 hours
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Students must check with HKICPA (Tel: 2287 7455, http://www.hkicpa.org.hk/) to see if they are eligible to write the examinations.
- Course Fee : HK$3,300
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Principles of Taxation)
證書 (單元: 香港會計師公會專業考試備試課程 – 稅務原則)
|COURSE CODE 33C12579A||FEES $3,000||ENQUIRY 2867-8391|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Principles of Tax)
Please click here for online enrolment.
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of