Accounting & Finance Accounting
*APPLY NOW! OPEN FOR APPLICATION!
*Submit application with HKID copy, CV and academic qualifications
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Explain the importance of strategic plans, mission/vision statements, and shareholders management in corporate finance;
- Apply knowledge in investment appraisals, identify source of funds and manage working capital effectively in a given scenario;
- Describe the concept of enterprise resource planning and its integration with financial planning and analysis; and
- Apply relevant knowledge and concepts in interpreting data of financial accounting, financial planning, costing, budgeting and financial statements.
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Sources of Finance
- Capital Expenditure
- Working Capital Control
- Enterprise Resources Planning
- Budget Process and Management
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Case Study
- 100% Individual Assignment
The passing mark for course assessment is 50 marks.
Students who have successfully fulfilled the course assessments (i.e. passed the assignment AND attended at least 70% of the classes) will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE a "Certificate for Module (Financial Planning and Analysis)".
*Assessment methods, class schedule, venue and teacher are subject to change without prior notice.
|Apply Online Now
|Apply Online Now
Days / Time
- Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 30 hours per programme; 10 session(s); 3 hours per session
- Any of the HKU SPACE’s Learning Centres on Hong Kong Island including Admiralty, Causeway Bay and North Point
Mr. Joseph Tso
Fee & Entry Requirements
- Course Fee : HK$4,800 (non-refundable and course materials included)
- (*Course Fees are subject to change without prior notice)
(i) have completed the secondary school curriculum; AND
(ii) be aged 21 and above and have two years of relevant work experience;
* Applicants with other qualifications will be considered on individual merit.
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (Financial Planning and Analysis)
|COURSE CODE 33C156881
Continuing Education Fund
Assessment and Completion Requirements
To be eligible to claim CEF Reimbursement, students MUST successfully complete the courses (i.e. passed the assignment AND attended at least 70% of the classes).
For Continuing Education Fund (CEF) application procedures, please click here.
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (Financial Planning and Analysis)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormPayment Method
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of