Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
No refunds or transfers to a different class will be approved.
The course will be confirmed only upon sufficient enrolment.
- No make-up classes will be offered for students’ absence.
- A detailed schedule will be emailed to every student before class commencement.
- Tue, Thu, 10:00am - 1:00pm
- 10 sessions
5 weeks, 30 hours
2 sessions per week (3 hours per session)
A native, experienced teacher of HKU SPACE
Fee & Entry Requirements
- Applicants should be aged 15 and above teenagers
- Course Fee : HK$2,900
a) complete the enrolment form and enroll in the course(s)
(ii) by mail with cheque/bank draft to ‘HKU SPACE Summer School Office, 11/F, 250 King’s Road, Hong Kong'.
Cheque/Bank draft should be made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ with applicant’s name and course(s) applied written on the back. A photo of the applicant (in plain colour background, 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)) is also required.
b) apply through the School’s online enrolment system and pay by credit card or PPS.
- All applicants who are below age 18 on 5 July 2023 MUST complete and submit the ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form’ together with the Enrolment Form.
- If you are applying for more than one course, please check to ensure that there is no clash of class schedules before submitting your application.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted to a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- Receipts will only be issued once. For additional copies of proof of payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.