Architecture, Environment & HousingArchitecture
Becoming an Architect
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 20 Jul 2020 (Mon)
- 7 days
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
If you are wondering what architecture is all about and would like a glimpse into the learning of architecture, this course is for you! You will learn about local universities' architecture programmes, the process to becoming a registered architect in Hong Kong and the skills required to design and present your project graphically and verbally.
Mock design studio and sharing by current architecture students make up the content of this informative course.
|Start Date||20 Jul 2020 (Mon)|
Days / Time
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- 20, 21, 22, 24, 27, 29, 31 July 2020
7 sessions, 21 hours (3 hrs/ session)
Island East Campus
22/F Architectural Studio, 494 King's Road, North Point
Applicants should be aged 15 or above.
- Course Fee : HK$4,950
a) complete the enrolment form and enrol in the course(s)
(ii) by mail with cheque/bank draft to ‘HKU SPACE Summer School Office, 11/F, 250 King’s Road, Hong Kong’
Cheque/Bank draft should be made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ with applicant’s name and course(s) applied written on the back. A photo of the applicant (in plain colour background, 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)) is also required.
b) apply through the School’s online enrolment system and pay by credit card or PPS.
All applicants who are below age 18 on 15 July 2020 MUST complete and submit the ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form’ together with the Enrolment Form.
If you are applying for more than one course, please check to ensure that there is no clash of class schedules before submitting your application.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted to a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- Receipts will only be issued once. For additional copies of proof of payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
For details of admission, information for students, enrolment centres and other information related to HKU SPACE Summer School, please visit our Summer School webpage.
- More Programmes of