How to Monitor Logistics Operations with BI Solutions? (19 Aug 22)
- 2022年8月19日 (星期五)17:00 - 17:45
- Zoom Webinar
Mr Danny W. C. Chan
Mr. Chan, FRM, has possessed rich experience in financial risk management, information technology and data science and worked as IT Manager over a decade. Being a practitioner in information technology, he is currently a consultant and trainer at Big Data Consultancy Services Company. Also, he is strong in Cloud-based solutions, Big Data Technology, Data Mining and Machine Learning. Moreover, Mr. Chan has obtained a Bachelor Degree in Mathematics from The Chinese University of Hong Kong as well as three Master Degrees in Risk Management Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Quantitative Analysis for Business from City University of Hong Kong and Industrial Logistics Systems from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 2867 8331 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Delivery timeliness is one of the main metrics of logistics service level to your clients. Without close monitoring, it would become a source of customer complaints.
With only minimal amount of data on hand, you are still able to design dashboards for:
1. Reviewing late / on-time delivery status for each delivery by operators
2. Reviewing delivery timeliness from your customer perspective
3. Summarizing monthly revenue / profit on outsourced delivery agents.
4. Tracking the transportation path with a motion chart
5. Monitoring cargo temperature for meeting regulatory requirements (frozen food/vaccine)
The speaker will showcase how to improve logistics control with BI analytics. This would give you a fresh view of operational improvement with data technologies.
If you are seeking a value-added solution, don’t miss this opportunity to watch a demonstration on logistics operations. You will certainly find it a worthy webinar.
Sample Screenshots below:
Language: Cantonese (Supplemented with English)