Executive Workshop - Business Startup & Tax Strategies in Vietnam
- Event Unit
- | Digital Economy
- Date & time
- 26Sep 2017 (Tue)09:00 - 13:00 Registration starts at 8:30am | Complimentary Light Refreshment is included)
- Admiralty Learning Centre
- Early Bird Special HK$ 2500 per participant (By 19 Sep 2017) | Regular Fee: HK$ 3000
- Mr. Lim Chor Ghee
Mr. Lim Chor Ghee
General Director of Tricor Vietnam
- 2867 8481 (email@example.com)
- Relevant Programmes
- Join to get the fast tricks to start up business in Vietnam effectively!Register Now! For registration and enquiry, please call 2867 8481.
Business startup and tax strategies in vietnam
The workshop aims to offer its participants an executive briefing on business startup and taxation in Vietnam. It is delivered by experience business advisory consultant based in Vietnam who will provide effective strategies to facilitate your business startup plan in Vietnam.
Date, Time, Venue
Date: 26th September, 2017 (Tue)
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm (Total 4 hours)
*Complimentary light refreshment is included
Venue: Admiralty Learning Centre
Language: English supplemented by Cantonese
Have a good understanding of all the key elements for business startup and development in Vietnam.
Obtain an overview of legal, finance and investment, trading and distribution, governance, taxation and relevant for foreign investment in Vietnam.
- An update on the economic and business environment in Vietnam in 2017.
- Attractive Business Sectors for foreign investors
- Survey of typical operating costs in HCMC and Hanoi – rental, salary, office rental and living costs
- Most recent updates on Investment / Enterprise law - understanding the regulatory and administrative steps in getting investment license for foreign investors
Market entry strategy for trading and distribution business and contracting services:-Independent distributors and agents;-Representative Office;-Joint ventures;-100% or foreign controlled subsidiary;
- Legal, management and control structure of companies in Vietnam
- Vietnam Taxes in a Nut-shell
- Corporate Income Tax Planning for inbound investment
-Equity / Debt-Holding company-Taxation on M&A
- Withholding tax and Double Tax Agreement
- VAT Planning and Administration
- Tax Planning for Profit Repatriation
- Foreign exchange control – capital / current account, regulations
- Personal Income Tax planning
- Work permit, tax and visa issues for legal representative, chief representative and expatriates generally
Who should Attend
- CEOs and Directors of foreign companies with Vietnamese operations
- CFO, Financial controllers and accountants
- Corporate affairs, legal and company secretarial officers
- CPA and consultants firms advising their clients on Vietnam investment
Statement of attendance
A STATEMENT OF ATTENDANCE from HKU SPACE will be issued to all students who have successfully completed the workshop.
Please click here (Applicable for regular fee only)
DOWNLOAD Enrollment FORM
Press here to download the Enrollment Form (SF 26) (Applicable for both Regular Fee and Early Bird Fee)