Summer Course of Hindi for Teenagers Level 2
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- 36 hours
- Course Fee
This 4-week course is designed for learners with some basic knowledge of Hindi. Each session will include class input and interactive learning via various modes like role plays, simulations and learning via presentations.
Hindi being a phonetic language, basic sounds will be introduced along with the patterns of the language and syntax. This will enable learners to construct sentences on the established patterns. Basic writing and reading skills is included to ensure all four skills are picked up simultaneously.
Students who pass an assessment at the end of the course will be given a Statement of Achievement.
|Summer Course of Hindi for Teenagers Level 2||-|
|Start Date||22 Jul 2019 (Mon)|
|Time||2:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Venue||Room 312, Admiralty Learning Centre|
Days / Time
- Mon, Wed, Fri, 2:00pm - 5:00pm -
22 July 2019
Every Mon, Wed & Fri,
2:00 - 5:00 pm
Room 312, Admiralty Learning Centre
Applicants are expected to be of age 15 and above & has studied Hindi for at least 36 hours.
All applicants who are below age 18 on 21 July 2019 MUST complete and submit the ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form’ together with the Enrolment Form.
- Course Fee : HK$3,500
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
申請人於2019 年7月15 日前未屆18歲， 報名時必須附有經由家長/監護人簽署的「家長/監護人同意書」。
- 學院在收妥費用後，會向申請人發出付款收據，惟郵寄付款收據如若遺失， 學院概不負責。
有關香港大學專業進修學院Summer School 的取錄方法、學生須知、報名中心及其他相關資訊，請登入Summer School 網頁。Payment Method
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Other Languages