Executive Education Leadership Capital
This programme is based on the latest theory and practice of organisational development and change. It focuses on organisational design, personnel training and cultural shaping from the strategic planning of the enterprise. It examines the needs of all parties involved in the process of change and enhances the thinking and ability of leaders in change. The effectiveness of organisational development aims to foster a new generation of change-capable leaders who shape and empower organisations.
This programme is suitable for executives who lead organisational development and change, including but not limited to chief executive officer, chief operating officer, president, general manager and general manager of group company divisions, HR/ finance/marketing vice president. It is especially suitable for executives whose career path is organisational development.
The programme aims at training students to fully understand and grasp the concepts of organisational development (OD) and change mangement (CM), so that they can participate and lead OD operational process in a scientific and systematic manner. Upon completion of the programme, students will be able to prepare and lead the process, and manage the challenges effectively. They will become the driving force of change and gradually set up and maintain long term organizational culture.
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- Apply the key theory of organisational development to effectively lead the organisation’s development process;
- Use innovative thinking to bring creative solutions for organisational change and cultural change;
- Use applied research and statistical analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions;
- Apply concepts and tools effectively for team building;
- Improve employee engagement, promote organisational diversity and talent retention;
- Effectively use leadership, communication knowledge and skills in the organisation’s development process;
- Utilise cutting-edge knowledge to build good internal and external relationships with business partners, society and public.
The programme consists of 9 modules:
- Organisation and Leadership Intelligence
- Corporate Competency and Organisation Design
- Organisation Development and Change: Theories and Practice
- OD Process: Execution and Evaluation
- Organisation Re-structure and Design
- Team Dynamics for Change
- Talent Engagement and Retention
- Diversity and Cross-cultural Management
- Final Project
Students who successfully complete all the 9 credit-bearing modules and pass the assessment, will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE a “Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Development and Change Management”.
The applicant should have:
1) a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution; and
2) over 10 years work experience including not less than 5 years relevant work experience.
If the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English, applicants shall provide evidence of English proficiency, such as:
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
- Course Fee : HK$288,000
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Please submit your application with all of the following documents to one of our enrolment centres in person or by post to the following address:
HKU SPACE Executive Academy
8/F, T.T.Tsui Building,
The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, H.K.
Attn: Ms Alice Liu
- Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
- Copy of HKID Card
- Certified true copies of full educational certificates and transcripts;
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s work experience;
- A 500-word letter outlining the applicant's education, training and working experience, and saying how he/she would benefit from the programme;
- Resume; and
- A crossed cheque or bank draft of HK$150 made payable to "HKU SPACE" as application fee (non-refundable)
# To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Holding an acceptance letter to a HKU SPACE academic programme/course does not guarantee the issue of a student visa.Payment Method
Applicants may also pay the tuition fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of
- Leadership Capital