Accounting & Finance Accounting
The next intake will be September 2023 (To be confirmed)
Uniqueness—condensed, concise and focused
Education plus revision! Exam techniques included!
In 33 hours, our instructors can guide you through key concepts, calculations and exam techniques with practice of exam papers to help you to prepare well for your exams.
With our programme, there’s no need to complete 30 hours of education plus another 30 hours of revision—that’s simply too long and expensive!
HKU SPACE provides the full package of exam prep. course for Modules 11 - 14 and aptitude tests for Hong Kong Law and Taxation.
This 33-hour education course consists of lectures which focus on teaching students concepts and theories of the QP syllabus.
Audio Recording: Recording will be available upon request.
Tutor Support: Student can obtain full support from your tutor by email.
Study Room: Available to students at various Learning Centres of HKU SPACE.
Interest-free instalment payment: Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for enrolment over HK$2,000.
2018 March - "MB exam prep is awesome. And the handout/cheatsheet is so helpful! "
會計專業試 備試全攻略 考試無難度
HKU SPACE提供一系列會計專業備試課程(ACCA; AIA; HKICPA; CPA Australia)，總有一個適合您！
First-Time Entrees / Fresh Graduate
- Focus on concept of topics
- Knowledge input
- Examination technique enhancement
(Old QP Syllabus)
- Syllabus update
- Build up knowledge of enhanced QP
- Examination technique enhancement
- focus on concept of topics
- knowledge input
- examination technique enhancement
(Weak Examination Technique)
- examination technique enhancement
33-Hour Education Course - Module 12
- 33-hour face-to-face
- Develop concrete knowledge base
- Concentrate on concepts of topics
- Grasp the up-to-date syllabus
For more detail about module A,C,D, please click *HERE*
HKU SPACE is committed to professionalism and academic excellence in continuing education. Quality of the programmes are widely recognized and help in students’ career advancement.
Student may check the details through the website: http://www.hkicpa.org.hk/en/
Mr. CHAN, KF－MAcc (CUHK), MBA (Warwick), FCCA, ACS, ACIS, ATIHK, CTA, CPA (Practising)
Mr. Chan has over 15 years of teaching experience in degree courses and professional exam preparatory courses, including, ACCA, AIA, HKIAAT, HKICPA QP, CP for Financial Reporting and Financial Management subjects. He is a practising CPA in Hong Kong, providing financial accounting, auditing, taxation and company secretarial services.
|Application Code||2075-2008NW||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||02 Mar 2023 (Thu)|
|Apply Online Now|
- 11 lectures of 33 hours
- Mr KF Chan
Venue: To be confirmed (Hong Kong Island)
- The class schedule is tentative. We reserve the right to make changes.
- A detailed timetable will be sent to registered students via email before commencement.
- The course will be opened subject to sufficient enrolment.
- If you are applying to / have enrolled for more than one programme/course with HKU SPACE, please check to ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts before submitting your application.
- HKU SPACE reserves all rights to make revisions or alternations to the course schedule, content, tutor or other details if necessary.
*Before enrolment students must first register with HKICPA as a student member and check their eligibility to write the examination.
*A detailed timetable will be emailed to students before class commences. If not, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Fee : HK$3,600 (Does not include LP)
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Module 12 - Business Finance|
|COURSE CODE 23Z05765-6||FEES $3,600||ENQUIRY 2867-8475|
Continuing Education Fund
|To be eligible to claim CEF, students must:|
|1) achieve at least 50% passing mark in the course assessment|
|2) attend at least 80% of total lecture hours.|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
|The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework*
*This course is CEF reimbursable before the establishment of the Qualifications Framework
Online Application Apply NowEnrolment Method
HKU SPACE provides 24-hour online application and payment service for students to apply to selected award-bearing programmes and to enrol in most open admission courses (courses enrolled on a first come, first served basis) via the Internet. Applicants may settle the payment by using either "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard online. Online WeChat Pay, Online AliPay and Faster Payment System (FPS) are also available for continuing enrolment in the same programme, if online service is offered.
For first time enrolment
Complete the online application form
Applicant may click the icon on the top right hand corner of the programme/course webpage to make online application, and then follow the instructions to fill in the online application form.
Some programmes/courses may admit by selection, and may require applicants to provide electronic copy of any required documents (e.g. proof of qualification) as indicated on the programme/course webpage. Only file format in doc, docx, jpg and pdf are supported.
Make Online Payment
Pay the application or programme/course fees by either using:
"PPS by Internet" - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
*Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or Mastercard including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”.
* HKU SPACE Mastercard cardholders who wish to enjoy 10-month interest free instalment scheme must pay their tuition fees in person at any of our HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
To know more about first-time online application/enrolment and payment, please refer to the user guide of Online Application / Enrolment and Payment:
For continuing enrolment in the same programme
Selected programmes offer online continuing enrolment service. Programme staff will inform students if they offer this service and offer further enrolment details.
Online Payment can be made via "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard, Online WeChat Pay, Online AliPay and Faster Payment System (FPS)
In Person / Mail
For first time enrolment
For first come, first served short courses, complete the Application for Enrolment Form SF26 and bring or post the completed form(s), together with the appropriate application/course fee(s) and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
[Download Enrolment Form SF26]
Award-bearing and professional courses may require other information. Forms are usually available at the enrolment centres or on request from programme staff. Bring or post the completed form(s), together with the appropriate application/course fee(s) and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
For continuing enrolment in the same programme
The standard ‘Enrolment/Payment Slip’ is designed for students of award-bearing programmes or remaining programmes in a suite of programmes requiring continuing enrolment and it applies to most programmes.
Students should complete the “Enrolment/Payment Slip” which will be made available by relevant programme staff and return the slip to any HKU SPACE enrolment centre or post it to the relevant programme staff with appropriate fee payment.
Please refer to available Payment Methods for fee payment information. If you are in doubt about the procedures, please check the individual course details, or contact our programme staff or enrolment centres.
Please note the followings for programme/course enrollment:
- Applicants should not leave the online application idle for more than 10 minutes. Otherwise, applicants must restart the application process.
- Only Early Bird Discount is supported for Online Applicants (Application). To enjoy other types of discount, please visit one of our enrolment centres.
- During the online application process, asynchronous application and payment submission may occur. Successful payment may not guarantee successful application. In case of unsuccessful submission, our programme staff will contact you shortly.
- Applicants are reminded that they should only apply for the same programme/course once through counter or online application.
- For online enrolment, a payment confirmation page would be displayed after payment has been made successfully. In addition, a confirmation email would also be sent to your email account. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment).
- If admission is by selection, the official receipt is not a guarantee that your application has been accepted. We will inform you of the result as soon as possible after the closing date for application. Unsuccessful applicants will be given a refund of programme/course fee if already paid.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of
- Relevant Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Module 11 - Financial Reporting HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Module 13 - Business Assurance HKICPA Professional Examinations Preparatory Programme: Module 14 - Taxation