Accounting & Finance Accounting
Zoom Registration Link https://hkuspace.zoom.us/meeting...
Zoom Registration Link https://hkuspace.zoom.us/meeting/register...
Don't miss the chance.
Online application is available, enroll now.
**Students enrolled in or after the April 2023 intake will not be eligible to claim reimbursement of course fee under Continuing Education Fund.
Thinking of specializing in internal auditing or making a move toward the auditing career path?
Yes, there are hundreds of jobs in the market; please visit michael page, jobsdb.com, Indeed.hk and efinancial career
Why the demand? It’s the internal auditors who are responsible for providing assurance on corporate governance, risk management, internal control and operations, in all types of business conditions.
This programme aims to equip students with a comprehensive and an all-round knowledge and practices in internal audit. The knowledge is useful for students who would like to sit for the professional examination of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), leading to obtaining the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) professional designation, a globally recognized certification for internal auditors.
Student may check the details through the website : https://na.theiia.org/Pages/IIAHome.aspx
IIA Membership section: https://theiiahk.org/membership.aspx?id=8
Related links :
Membership section: https://theiiahk.org/membership.aspx?id=8
Programme Structure: This programme consists of 3 modules :
Internal Audit Basics (ACCT 1005)
Internal Audit Practice (ACCT 1006)
Internal Audit Knowledge Elements (ACCT 1007)
Assessment and Award
For each module, assessment is based on mid-test (30%) and internal final examination (70%), students are also required to achieve 70% attendance.
The Executive Diploma aims to deliver the knowledge of internal audit as well as examination oriented. There will be mock examinations in form of mid-test and internal final module examination followed by examination review.
Upon successful completion of 3 modules, students will be awarded the Executive Diploma.
Mr. Herman Tsui is currently working as a Senior Manager at CityLinkers Corporate Advisory Services Limited; CPA; CIA; CISA
|Application Code||2080-EP009A||Apply Online Now|
|Apply Online Now|
- 12 months (Maximum 2 years)
Module : Internal Audit Basics (ACCT 1005)
|13||04 -July -2023||Tues||7-10PM|
|14||11- July- 2023||Tues||7-10PM|
|Final Exam||22- July- 2023||Tues||7-10PM|
香港大學專業進修學院保留一切權利按需要更改課程的上課時間、內容、導師或其他細節。The class schedule is tentative. We reserve the right to make changes.
- A detailed timetable will be sent to registered students via email before commencement.
- The course will be opened subject to sufficient enrolment.
- If you are applying to / have enrolled for more than one programme/course with HKU SPACE, please check to ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts before submitting your application.
- HKU SPACE reserves all rights to make revisions or alternations to the course schedule, content, tutor or other details if necessary.
- hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; or
- hold relevant professional qualifications equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial senior level work experience will be considered on individual merits.
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$7300 per module
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Executive Diploma/ Executive Certificate in Internal Audit
行政人員文憑/ 行政人員證書 (內部審計)
|COURSE CODE 23Z07332-5||FEES Executive Certificate (Completed 2 modules) $14,600 Executive Diploma (Completed 3 modules) $21,900||ENQUIRY 2867-8475|
|Module 1 - Internal Audit Basics (Module from Executive Diploma/ Executive Certificate in Internal Audit Programme)|
|COURSE CODE 23Z07276-0||FEES $7,300||ENQUIRY 2867-8475|
|Module 2 - Internal Audit Practice (Module from Executive Diploma/ Executive Certificate in Internal Audit Programme)|
|COURSE CODE 23Z07277-9||FEES $7,300||ENQUIRY 2867-8475|
Continuing Education Fund
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
|Continuing Education Fund Reimbursable Course (selected modules only)
Some modules of this course have been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
|The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework*
*This course is CEF reimbursable before the establishment of the Qualifications Framework
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Applicants are required to submit the application form with supporting documents (including copy of HKID) at HKUSPACE Enrolment Centres in person.
Please present the academic documents and HKID (both original and copies for Verification) for the application process.Payment Method
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.