Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
Executive Certificate in Human Resources Analytics
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 04 Nov 2020 (Wed)
- 3 months to 4 months
- Course Fee
- HK$6,800 per programme
The programme aims to equip human resources practitioners and business leaders with knowledge and skills in the use of data analytics. It will help them develop a more in-depth understanding of the workforce as well as to identify operational issues so as to improve the quality and reliability of decision making within an organization.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
Identify and obtain quality HR data to support organizational strategic development;
Build useful metrics for various functional areas in HR;
Utilize a range of HR analytical tools to identify operational issues and make data-driven decisions;
Effectively conduct HR analytics reporting for strategic planning and execution.
• One Group Project
Certificate will be issued if students have completed with:
► 70% of Class Attendance, and
► Pass one Group Project
Two intakes will be offered in May and November each year.
*The class schedule is tentative. HKU SPACE reserves the right to make changes if necessary.
Mr Ross Hui
Ross was graduated from CUHK, holding MSc in Data Science and Business Statistics and BBA Concentrated in HRM. He is currently the Regional Head of Compensation and Benefits, Moody’s Asia Pacific Limited, and has more than 15 years of practical and hands-on experience in HRM and HR Analytics gained from various organizations. Ross is also experienced in delivering training programmes and has been certified as a qualified trainer for various corporate and external training programmes.
Days / Time
- Wednesday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- 10 meeting(s)
- 3 hours per meeting
Applicants shall hold
- a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; or
- an Associate Degree/ a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of work experience; or
- professional qualifications in Human Resources
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial senior level work experience will be considered on individual merit.
- Course Fee : HK$6,800 per programme
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Complete and return the application form in person to HKU SPACE Enrolment Centre. For venue, please refer to our HKU SPACE website at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/learning-centre. The application must be accompanied with:
- Photocopies of HKID card, relevant certificates/transcripts, and testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant's working experience. (Please bring original HKID, certificates/official transcripts and testimonials/documentary proof of working experience for certification at HKU SPACE Centres).
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Human Capital Leadership