Executive Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing
- 2020年5月2日 (星期六)
- 粵語 ，輔以英文教材
This 4-month executive programme aims to provide knowledge about up-to-date digital, social media and content marketing strategies and tactics. It is delivered by experienced industry expert plus prominent guest speakers from agencies, clients and key social media operators, which provides hands-on and practical techniques for building learners’ essential skills and strategic mindset to bolster their brands in the digital age.
課程目的 PROGRAMME OBJECTIVE
- This executive certificate programme discusses the most up-to-date trends and important issues of digital, social media and content marketing;
- Delivered by experienced industry expert plus prominent guest speakers from agencies, clients and key social media operators;
- Two modules/ six units and a group project offer hands-on and practical techniques and practices for students to build the strategic skills and mindset to bolster their brands in the digital age.
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
Assess and discuss the trends and methodologies in digital and social media as well as the growing use of content marketing.
Apply the latest know-how to plan and manage integrated marketing communications through the emerging and influential digital and social media.
Develop relevant content for successful marketing via digital and social media.
Analyse and evaluate contemporary digital and content marketing strategies.
Evaluate the effectiveness of digital and social media by applying key measurement tools and concepts.
Digital Marketing Toolkit
Unit 1: (7 hours)
Unit 2: (7 hours) 策劃高效數碼營銷+電商新趨勢
Effective Digital Marketing Planning: How to Create an Effective Digital Marketing Plan?
Unit 3: (7 hours)
Digital Marketing Strategies and Measurement Metrics: Total Integration to Build Success
Social Media & Content Marketing Toolkit
Unit 4: (7 hours) 社交媒體營銷發展大勢與策劃 + 媒體導覽
Unit 5: (7 hours) 社交媒體營銷策略及成效分析：機遇與危機個案全分析
Social Media Strategies and Measurement Metrics: “GO” Viral and “NO” Viral in Crisis
Unit 6: (7 hours)
Content Marketing Strategies: Successful Content Creation
Unit 7: (3 hours)
小組實踐習作 Project Presentation
- Mr Alex Lee
Over 12 years of experience on Digital Marketing in both multinational agencies and in-house client role. Actively involves in a wide range of client’s digital development projects including Loreal, PCCW, Disneyland, GSK, HSBC and Canon etc. With his creative agencies, media agencies and in-house client working background, his digital skills well covered various digital marketing disciplines from channel planning and buying to mobile marketing and social media strategy formulation. Alex’s recent experience is at Tencent as Assistant General Manager of Global Communication.
教學方式 Teaching Mode
- Part-time face-to-face mode.
- Total 45 hours of lectures and group presentation.
- Lectures with real case studies for discussion and analysis, line-up of prominent guest speakers who are experienced industry experts.
The programme will be assessed by one group oral presentation (100%) conducted in Cantonese.
"Executive Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing" will be awarded within the HKU System through HKU SPACE to those who have successfully completed the programme.
日期 / 時間
- 逢周六，10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- 3個月，共8課，隔星期上堂。包括兩個單元 《數碼營銷實戰篇》及《社交媒體及內容營銷實戰篇》。
日期 Date: 2020年5月2日 至 2020年8月8日
時間 Time: 週六 10am-1pm 及 2pm-5pm (最後一課上課時間為 2:00 - 5:00pm)
*The schedule is subject to change when necessary.
(甲) 認可大學頒授的學士學位或其他同等學歷; 或
(乙) 副學士學位/高級文憑,至少同等學歷及最少2年工作經驗; 或
- 學費 : HK$6750
All applicants are required to complete the enclosed application form and submit it with the following supporting documents together with application fee of HK$200 to any of the HKUSPACE enrolment centres:
- One set of certified true copies* of full educational certificates and transcripts; *Original certificates and transcripts together with the copies are required to be presented to any HKU SPACE Learning Centre for verification.
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s working experience;
- A photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card;
- A non-refundable crossed cheque of HK$200 payable to HKU SPACE as application fee.
1. Cash or EPS
2. Cheque or bank draft
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.