Business & ManagementBusiness Management
Executive Certificate in Change Management in the Digital Transformation Era
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- 30 hours
- Course Fee
- HK$7,000 per programme
*Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2020 (Tue)
APPLY NOW !
This programme aims to equip students with professional knowledge and practical skills necessary for leading and managing change in business organizations in the digital transformation era. It is geared towards preparing the students to become management consulting professionals in their future career advancement.
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
1. apply the essentials concepts, theories and approaches to manage change in business organizations in the digital transformation era;
2. use relevant tools and techniques to lead and operate effectively in the management of digital transformation;
3. plan and develop organizational change straegies in the environment of digital economy;
4. discuss and evaluate the professional role of management consultants in change management; and
5. discuss and analyse the needs of management to face changes in the digital transformation era such as digital economy, smart city, and Greater Bay Area development.
There are 3 topics, total 30 hours of lectures.
|1.||Introduction: Digital Economy, Transformation and Adoption|
|a.||Business and Management Change in Digital Economy|
|b.||Business Migration and Innovation in Digital World|
|c.||Process Change and Technology Adoption|
|3.||Management Consulting for Change Management|
Dr. Samson Ma
DSc, PhD, DBA, Ed.D, FIMC, CMC, FBCS, CITP, FinstLM
Dr. Ma is the associate partner of international consulting firms. He has 25 years of experience in delivery of consultancy services and supported over 60 consulting projects included business change, industry migration, technologies adoption, and strategy setting to governments and corporations in Asia-pacific area. He is a Certificated Management Consultant (CMC) and Chartered Information Technology Professional (CITP) with 15 years of experience to deliver training and publish books/articles in management.
Dr C.Y. Wong
DSc, PhD, MSc, FIIM, FCMI, CPEng, MIEAust, CMC
Dr. Wong is a seasoned industrial engineer and consultant, with over 30 years of both hands-on consulting and training experiences. He has been associated as a Senior Advisor at the Management Development Centre (MDC) of the Vocational Training Council for over 10 years, specializing in Manpower Planning, Project Management, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Engineers as Managers and Quality Improvement. He is a Certificated Management Consultant (CMC) and Registered Professional Engineer (CPEng) with more than 20 years of experience of delivering training in management.
Days / Time
|1||To be confirmed (Sat)||1:30pm - 7:30 pm|
|2||To be confirmed (Sat)||1:30pm - 7:30 pm|
|3||To be confirmed (Sat)||1:30pm - 7:30 pm|
|4||To be confirmed (Sat)||1:30pm - 7:30 pm|
|5||To be confirmed (Sat)||1:30pm - 7:30 pm|
Any of the HKU SPACE Learning Centres on Hong Kong Island
- 30 hours
- 5 meetings
Group project including group presentation and group report.
Applicants shall hold:
(a) a bachelor's degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; or
(b) an Associate Degree/ a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of work experience; or
(c) professional qualifications in management consulting and related discipline.
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial senior level work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 HK$150 (non-refundable and not transferable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$7,000 per programme
Graduate students with a bachelor degree and a verifiable track record of at least three years of management consulting experience may apply for full membership of IMCHK. They may also apply to join CMC examination process to achieve the CMC qualification.
The Institute of Management Consultants Hong Kong Limited (IMCHK) is set up as a professional organization and qualifying body for practicing management consultants. Principally only experienced management consultants practicing can join. IMCHK is also the professional chapter and international qualifying body for management consultants in Hong Kong and aiming at setting and maintaining high standards of quality, independence, objectivity, and integrity for CMC originating in Hong Kong and Macau. IMCHK is Hong Kong representative in the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI), which has over 60,000 members worldwide. The aims of the Institute are to enhance the practicing standards of management consultants and the confidence to the clients about consulting services in the world. IMCHK is the awarding body of the Certified Management Consultants (CMC), recognized by the United Nations and in over 50 countries around the world.
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Applicants are required to complete and return the application form with application fee HK$150 to any of our enrolment centres. Applicants should bring along with the following documents:
- HKID / Valid VISA (original and copy)
- Academic qualification supporting document(s) (original and copy)
- Working experience supporting document(s) (original and copy)
* Original certificates and transcripts together with the copies are required to be presented to any HKU SPACE Learning Centre for verification.Payment Method
1. CASH / EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
3. VISA / MASTERCARD
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
- For general, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.