Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
Executive Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility
CEF Reimbursable Course
- Awarded by
Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Financial assistance
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 05 Oct 2020 (Mon)
- 4 months
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
- HK$8,800 per programme
此課程已列入持續進修基金 CEF 認可課程*
Our student, Ms. Liang successfully got an offer of MSc in Environmental Science and Management (EVSM) of HKUST. She also had two more offers from a local and overseas university!
This programme is designed to provide updated knowledge about the concepts and practices of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and introduce the typical issues faced when applying CSR in an organisation. The Executive Certificate will be jointly awarded by HKU SPACE and HKQAA.
Main topics covered:
- Introduction to sustainable development, CSR and Corporate Citizenship
- Environmental issues and business actions
- ISO 14001: Understanding and Application
- ISO 14064 & 50001: Understanding and Application
- Life cycle thinking for green and socially responsible products and services
- Managing CSR along supply chains
- Human Rights and Business
- Creating business value through community investment
- CSR Reporting and Assurance
- Fair operating practices governance and intellectual property
- Consumer issues and sustainable consumption
- Social enterprise and stakeholder engagement
- Developing brands and image through CSR
- ISO26000 implementation
- Socially responsible investment and course conclusion
- One Continuous Assessment (40%)
- One Final Internal Examination (60%).
Certificate will be issued if students have completed with:
► 75% of Class Attendance, and
► Pass one Continuous Assessment and one Final Internal Examination.
Two intakes will be offered in April and October each year.
*The class schedule is tentative. HKU SPACE reserves the right to make changes if necessary.
Days / Time
- Monday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- 15 lecture(s)
- 3 hours per session
APPLICANTS SHALL HOLD
- either, hold a bachelor's degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent;
- or, hold an Associate Degree/a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of work experience;
- or, hold relevant professional qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial level work experience will be considered on individual merits.
HK$150 non-refundableCourse Fee
- Course Fee : HK$8,800 per programme
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Executive Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility
|COURSE CODE 21C05707-A||FEES $8,800||ENQUIRY 2910-7610|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
|The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework*
*This course is CEF reimbursable before the establishment of the Qualifications Framework
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Complete and return the application form in person to HKU SPACE Enrolment Centre. For venue, please refer to our HKU SPACE website at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/learning-centre. The application must be accompanied with:
a) A non-refundable application fee of HKD150 (Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "HKU SPACE") to be submitted with the application for enrolment. The application fee will be used to cover the cost of processing and is non-refundable.
b) Photocopies of HKID card, relevant certificates/transcripts, and testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant's working experience. (Please bring original certificates/official transcripts and testimonials/documentary proof of working experience for certification at HKU SPACE Centres).
- More Programmes of
- Human Capital Leadership