Please input your name in FULL and CAPITALS as appeared on your HKID card or passport.
†Applicants taking the Entrance Exam on Saturday 26 September 2020 should note
Enrol and Enjoy Fee Waiver
- Please pay the General English Entrance Exam Fee ($210) in cheque (payable to "HKU SPACE") prior to the test which starts at 10.30 am on Saturday (26 September)
- The Test Fee ($210) will be refunded to those who enrol into a General English programme on the same day ie 26 September 2020
- The test result will be released at around 3.00 pm
- The enrolment counter closes at 5.30 pm
For Non-Local Applicants / Non-Permanent Hong Kong Residents should read the follows:
The following non-local / non-permanent Hong Kong residents are eligible to study part-time English Language courses at HKU SPACE without making visa arrangements (they do not need prior approval before taking up part-time study courses:
- those who study in Hong Kong and holding a student visa under HKU SPACE;
- those who live in Hong Kong on one-way permits (單程證);
- those admitted to Hong Kong as dependents;
- those issued with a valid working/employment visa;
- those who stay in Hong Kong under the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme; and
- those issued with an Immigration Arrangement for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
It is the responsibility of individual applicants to ensure that their visas are valid and to make appropriate visa arrangements. Upon course enrolment, non-local applicants are required to show original copies of their permits and/or visas.
The School reserves the right to alter or modify the schedule of the event if necessary or expedient.