Update on Class Attendance during COVID-19 Threat (14 July)
- 14 Jul 2020 (Tue)
In response to the current COVID-19 situation, the School will make the below arrangements to help protect the health and safety of students, teachers and staff:
- Some part-time face-to-face classes will be changed to online teaching with online support being provided to students wherever feasible. Our respective Programme Teams will contact the students concerned on details of the class arrangement.
- Students are required to complete and return a Health Declaration Form with Notice to Student on Hygiene Requirements prior to attending face-to-face class. As health and safety of the School community is paramount, students who fail to return the completed Health Declaration Form or fail to comply with the stated Hygiene Requirements will not be allowed to attend in-person class / examination.
- Students shall not enter the School campus if you develop fever or any respiratory symptoms. While on the School campus, students are required to:
- wear a mask at all times
- have temperature check
- maintain good personal hygiene and appropriate social distancing
- refrain from eating and drinking
Students are advised to pay attention to the School Website / Learner Portal for updated information, and continue to stay vigilant and make personal health your top priority.
14 July 2020