What's Happening News
Class Arrangement during COVID-19
- 10 Dec 2020 (Thu)
- The COVID-19 situation may still be fluid and constantly affect class arrangements in the coming months. The health and safety of our students will always be our top priority. To ensure that students’ academic progress is not affected, the School may substitute face-to-face classes with online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. Our respective Programme Teams will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.
- Students are required to complete and return a Health Declaration Form with Notice to Student on Hygiene Requirements prior to attending face-to-face class. As the health and safety of the School community is paramount, students who fail to return the completed Health Declaration Form or fail to comply with the stated Hygiene Requirements will not be allowed to attend in-person class / examination.
- Students shall not enter the School campus if you develop fever or any respiratory symptoms. While on the School campus, students are required to:
· wear a mask at all times
· have temperature check
· maintain good personal hygiene and appropriate social distancing
· refrain from eating and drinking
Students are advised to pay attention to the School Website / Learner Portal for updated information, and continue to stay vigilant and make personal health your top priority.
10 December 2020