Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
Human Capital Leadership
Management executives seek modern and comprehensive management skill sets, and business leaders need ways of optimizing organizational performance. With a multi-national and multi-generational workforce, it is important to equip senior leaders to meet the strategic challenges related to the “people side of the business” and build a strong human capital base.
We offer Management and Human Capital Leadership courses focusing on academic advancement as well as professional workplace development, including human resources management, business psychology, leadership, and other soft business skills.
The 3-day intensive programme will be delivered by fly-in experts from Emotional Intelligence Academy (EIA), which operates internationally with a range of courses in forensic communication and emotional awareness. Classes will be conducted primarily in English but will be supplemented with Cantonese. For details about EIA, please see https://www.eiagroup.com/
Standard Course Fee : HK$7,000
Early Bird Rate : HK$6,500 (application submitted on or before 8 February 2019)
Alumni Rate : HK$6,500
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.