What's Happening Events
CPE Information Seminar - Become a Lawyer in HK and UK - Meeting with HKU SPACE and MMU Programme leaders
- Professional Law Courses
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 15Apr 2023 (Sat)12:00 - 13:00 Free
- Room 302, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, HK and Facebook Live @ HKU SPACE Law Facebook Page
- Mr Kevin Woo (Programme Director, HKU SPACE) ;
- Mr Nicholas Longworth (Senior Lecturer, Manchester Law School (Manchester Metropolitan University))
Mr Kevin Woo
Mr Nicholas Longworth
- 2520-4665 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Study all the HK and English law subjects you need to progress towards becoming a lawyer in both Hong Kong and England & Wales on the CPE leading to the LLB (Hons) Hong Kong. In 2020, more than 75% of our applicants were successfully admitted to the PCLL* and were able to avoid the time and expense of taking the many extra conversion exams required of graduates of other English law courses.
With thousands of alumni in Hong Kong, no other law programme of this kind offers the same kinds of advantages in following such a wide range of career paths in both Hong Kong and England & Wales. That’s why, for three decades, the CPE has been Hong Kong's most popular part-time route towards legal practice.
These are exempted course under the Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which these courses may lead.
* Based on feedback from successful applicants. PCLL admission rate and entry requirements subject to change.