What's Happening Events
How to Manage a Customer Service Centre with a BI Solution? (29 Jun 22)
- FinTech and Financial Intelligence
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 29Jun 2022 (Wed)17:00 - 17:45
- Zoom Webinar
- Mr Danny W. C. Chan
Mr Danny W. C. Chan
Mr. Chan, FRM, has possessed rich experience in financial risk management, information technology and data science and worked as IT Manager over a decade. Being a practitioner in information technology, he is currently a consultant and trainer at Big Data Consultancy Services Company. Also, he is strong in Cloud-based solutions, Big Data Technology, Data Mining and Machine Learning. Moreover, Mr. Chan has obtained a Bachelor Degree in Mathematics from The Chinese University of Hong Kong as well as three Master Degrees in Risk Management Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Quantitative Analysis for Business from City University of Hong Kong and Industrial Logistics Systems from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 2867 8331 (email@example.com)
- Relevant Programmes
- moreRelevant Programmes
If you are taking a role of managing customer services for a call centre, this would be a webinar for you.
If you are overwhelmed with this responsibility but you lack information to manage the request backlog, exceptions, team members and service agents, you may be seeking a analytics solution with the following functions:
1. List of service calls (cases) from all perspectives
2. Easy to review recent service calls (cases)
3. Enable to present cases in calendar form
4. Analysis on case distribution by hours
5. Composition of all cases by various dimensions
6. Performance analysis on completed cases
7. Analysis of open cases by number of outstanding days
8. Analysis of the trend of case counts in difference dimensions
9. Identify service agents with exceptional productivity
10. Review how long service agents followed up) to on cases
The speaker will showcase how you can gain control with effective dashboards. With them, you will be able to easily identify an exceptional area to focus on with drill-down details in all dimensions. You are then able to make data-driven decisions without reading a single operational report!
This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to understand how a BI solution can improve your team productivity and performance with appealing dashboards. You will certainly find this webinar a worthy one.
Language: Cantonese (Supplemented with English)