What's Happening Events
Consultation Session for Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Industries Management
- Arts Management, Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Marketing Communications and Branding
- Date & time
- 18May 2022 (Wed)19:30 - 20:00 To13Jul 2022 (Wed)19:30 - 20:00
- Online Virtual Classroom (ZOOM)
- Free; Application fee will be waived for attendees.
- 2910 7604 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Relevant Programmes
The consultation sessions aim to give prospective students information about the curriculum of the respective programmes. Tailor-made advice and insights on how the programmes can help students with personal and professional development will be provided.
|18 May 2022 (Wednesday)||7:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Online (Zoom)|
|15 Jun 2022 (Wednesday)||7:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Online (Zoom)|
|13 Jul 2022 (Wednesday)||7:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Online (Zoom)|
An application fee of HK$200 will be waived for the application form submitted during the event.
Application deadline for October intake: 31 Aug 2022
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
This course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 6).