What's Happening Events
HKU SPACE: Law for a Global Career Information Seminar
- Subject Area
- Common Law and Professional Courses, Law-Related Courses
- Date & time
- 18May 2021 (Tue)19:30 - 20:30
- Prof. and Mrs Enoch Young Lecture Theatre, 2/F, Admiralty Centre and Facebook Live @ HKU SPACE Law Facebook Page
- FREE (Online Registration is required)
- Programme Directors: Thomas Ng, Danny Gittings and Simon Ng
Programme Directors: Thomas Ng, Danny Gittings and Simon Ng
- 2520-4665 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Law for a Global Career
Find out more about studying with Hong Kong's most popular provider of part-time legal education.
HKU SPACE has helped more students become lawyers than any other local provider of English law courses. Not just in Hong Kong, where HKU SPACE students have a 75%+ success rate in securing admission to the PCLL.* But also around the world, with prestigious international partners who can help open doors wherever you’re planning to go.
But which one of our popular law courses is the right one. Come also to this special session and find out more.
Certificate and Diploma in Legal Studies (Thomas Ng);
Graduate Diploma in English and Hong Kong Law (Danny Gittings);
* Based on feedback from 2020 applicants from MMU courses at HKU SPACE.
The Graduate Diploma in English and Hong Kong Law and University of London Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Preparation Courses are exempted courses under the Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which these courses may lead.