Part-time Professional Communication BA Degree Programmes
- Event Unit
- | Media & Communication, Marketing Communications and Branding
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 06Jun 2020 (Sat)14:00 - 14:30 Free
- 29107613 (email@example.com)
- Relevant Programmes
- A 14-month intensive programme offered by Edinburgh Napier University, UK;
- This programme provides students with the knowledge both theoretically and practically to have a successful career in advertising, corporate/organisational communication, media relations, branding, employee communication, and PR;
- This programme has over 25 years of history in Scotland;
- Edinburgh Napier is ranked 23rd in the Guardian University League table 2019 in the area of Journalism, Publishing and Public Relations; and
- Graduates of this programme satisfy the education requirement for Associate Membership in the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
- A 24-month production programme offered by the University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE Bristol);
- UWE Bristol is ranked 20th in the Guardian University League table 2020 in the area of meida and film studies;
- The programme has a strong focus on contemporary screen media which include television, film, photography, mobile/social media, and their users’ reception;
- Students have the opportunity to undertake a production project as part of their final-year study under the guidance of experienced media lecturers and media professionals; and
- Students will be assessed by a combination of practical assignments including blogs, photo essays and multimedia projects which enhance both their analytical skills and professional knowledge in digital media production.
- A 24-month programme offered by the Manchester Metropolitan University;
- Developing solid news gathering, writing and editing skills;
- Engaging with the ever-changing processes of production, circulation and consumption in today’s and tomorrow’s journalism industry; and
- Exploring a wide range of multimedia platforms including print, broadcast, online and social media.