Online Career Talk on Digital Marketing Industry (co-host with IAB)
- Event Unit
- College of Business and Finance | Digital and Social Media Marketing
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 01Apr 2020 (Wed)19:00 - 20:30
- To be done via Zoom (the link will be sent to registered participants 2 days prior to the event)
- Free of charge
Ms Janet Lee
Head of Agency Partners & Google Marketing Platform, Google Hong Kong
Mr Roni Chik
General Manager, CMRS Group
- 29107616 (email@example.com)
We are co-hosting a career talk with IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau Ltd) for students and anyone who is interested in developing a career in the digital marketing industry.
We have the honor to have speakers from Google and CMRS Group to share with us their insights, learnings and experience.
They will talk about:
1) What to expect in the digital marketing industry, including nature of work, scope, etc.
2) Career path development
3) The important criteria and skill sets required to succeed in the industry
4) Ways non-marketing students can equip themselves to join the industry