Information Seminar - Diploma in Business Administration and Secretarial Studies
- Event Unit
- | Corporate Governance
- Date & time
- 16Sep 2019 (Mon)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Room 309, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong (access via the shopping arcade escalators through Exit A, Admiralty MTR Station)
- 28678470 (email@example.com)
Hong Kong has a reputation for being one of the world’s freest economies, with a level playing field in commerce and a fair and equitable society abiding by the rule of law. This unique environment has continued to give Hong Kong a competitive edge.
By introducing this programme, we aim to provide knowledge and skills to the workforce in the areas of business administration, secretaryship, compliance and ethics.
Programme Aims: to equip students with wide-scope knowledge in business administration concepts and secretarial practices. It provides students with skills to:
- develop participants’ business communication skills and customer relation management in the workplace;
- equip participants with fundamental accounting concepts and basic bookkeeping skills so as to handle daily account