- Sort by
- Programme Title
1.) Learning materials in English
2.) Coffee tasting for various types of coffee beans
3.) Test Fee for SCA "Introduction to Coffee" qualification
4.) Test Fee for SCA "Brewing Foundation" qualification
5.) Test Fee for SCA "Brewing Intermediate" qualification
6.) SCA certificate(s) (soft-copy) for each qualification upon successful completion
(Note: re-sit test fee is excluded)
1.) Study Guide for WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits in English
2.) Student study pack for WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits in English
3.) at least 35 Spirits for tasting
4.) Site visit to a cocktail bar
5.) Test Fee for WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits qualification
6.) Test Fee for WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits qualification
7.) WSET certificates & pins
Butler service skill is the core knowledge and skillsets that should be acquired by attendants who are now serving or aspired to serve in private jets, serviced apartments, luxury hotels and super yachts. The needs of manpower with such expertise and skillsets are well expressed among many luxury hospitality service providers in Hong Kong and in the region. Students graduating from this programme will pursue a career in the luxury service sector.
- Introduce students to simple phrases and sentences used in basic conversation, e.g.: introducing oneself, saying hello, reserving a hotel room, ordering food and drink, talking about your job, finding your way around town, talking about likes and dislikes and holidays.
- Give students the basic grammar and vocabulary needed for simple communication, e.g. present tense forms, adjectives, articles, basic modal verbs (e.g. poder and dever), and prepositions of place.
- Provide students with the techniques needed to listen with confidence to simplified, everyday dialogues when spoken clearly and slowly.
- Introduce students to some areas of Portuguese culture such as food and drink, greetings, festivals and places.
- Enable students to extract information from very simple written texts such as forms, menus and short, simplified articles. Also to write short simple postcards and fill in information on a form, e.g. hotel registration form.