Business & Management Human Capital and Leadership
This programme is designed to provide updated knowledge about the concepts and practices of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and introduce the typical issues faced when applying CSR in an organisation. The Executive Certificate will be jointly awarded by HKU SPACE and HKQAA.
Main topics covered:
- Introduction to sustainable development, CSR and corporate citizenship
- Environmental issues and business actions
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management
- ISO 14064 & 50001: Understanding and Application with 2018 Greenhouse Gases
- Life cycle thinking for green and socially responsible products and services
- Managing CSR along supply chains
- Human rights and business
- Creating business value through community investment
- CSR reporting and assurance
- Fair operating practices governance and intellectual property
- Consumer issues and sustainable consumption
- Social enterprise and stakeholder engagement
- Developing brands and image through CSR
- Implementation of ISO 26000: Guidance on Social Responsibility
- Socially responsible investment and course conclusion
- One Continuous Assessment (40%)
- One Final Internal Examination (60%).
Certificate will be issued if students have completed with:
► 75% of Class Attendance, and
► Overall Passing Mark: 50% or Above (comprise Coursework & Exam)
*The class schedule is tentative. HKU SPACE reserves the right to make changes if necessary.
Days / Time
- Tuesday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- 15 lecture(s)
- 3 hours per session
APPLICANTS SHALL HOLD
- either, hold a bachelor's degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent;
- or, hold an Associate Degree/a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of work experience;
- or, hold relevant professional qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial level work experience will be considered on individual merits.
HK$150 Non-refundableCourse Fee
- Course Fee : HK$8,800 per programme
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Executive Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility
|COURSE CODE 21C05707-A||FEES $8,800||ENQUIRY 2910-7610|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
|The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework*
*This course is CEF reimbursable before the establishment of the Qualifications Framework
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Complete and return the application form in person to HKU SPACE Enrolment Centre. For venue, please refer to our HKU SPACE website at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/learning-centre. The application must be accompanied with:
a) A non-refundable application fee of HKD$150 (Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "HKU SPACE") to be submitted with the application for enrolment.
b) Photocopies of HKID card
c) Photocopies of relevant certificates/transcripts, and testimonials
d) Photocopies of documentary proof of the applicant's working experience.
*Please bring original certificates/official transcripts and testimonials/documentary proof of working experience for certification at HKU SPACE Centres.Payment Method
Tuition fees must be settled at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
1. Cash, EPS or WeChat Pay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS or WeChat Pay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for the application and the applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
- Applicants must print out and sign on the payment slip (if any) before settling the tuition fees at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
- Online payment is unavailable for this programme.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, WeChat Pay, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of
- Human Capital and Leadership