This is a programme specifically for future coaches and sports educators. This specialisation means that you’ll have the skills, knowledge and understanding that may not be taught in a general sports degree.
The curriculum of the programme reflects staff expertise and research interests, key trends in associated national, international professional bodies and current sport policy, and the relevant national benchmarks.
Embedded transferable skills in areas such as information technology, problem-solving, communication and reflective practice will help students to prepare for a global market and pursue lifelong learning.
- Unique top-up degree programmes offered by one of the top universities in the UK for international undergraduate study in sport;
- Completed in 36 months of part-time study;
- Work placement opportunities in public and private sectors;
- Applications considered from AD/HD holders in sport, exercise, coaching and related subjects;
* The tuition fee is reviewed annually and is subject to change without prior notice.
The programme intends to develop frontline health professionals’ clinical competency on understanding and management of health and drug issues in elderly people. The programme content aims to enhance the understanding of the management of the health issues, the interpretation of the health status, therapeutics for chronic diseases, infectious diseases and cancer. The programme will also highlight the duties and tasks of care givers.